MOVING COMPANY FROM Neveda TO Wyoming (SAME FOR LLC OR CORPORATION)
You can certainly do that. It is much easier than you think. Don’t be confused with foreign qualification – if your company expects to do business in a different state, you might expect to apply for a local biz license.
Reasons to relocate your company:
- Tax efficiency (e.g. Sales Tax purpose, State Tax) or different legislation
- Owners move the company base to different state
- Annual fees of the original state have gone up so you relocate to another state
- Expanding business opportunity
- Closer to clients
MOVING COMPANY FROM NV TO WY (SAME FOR LLC OR CORPORATION)
If company is in good standings and current in NV:
1. Obtain a certificate of good standing and certified copy of NV Articles and any Amendments
2. Complete WY Articles of Domestication
3. Send to client to sign and return as WY requires original signed Articles of Domestication
4. Once Articles of Domestication are received, submit by mail to WY Secretary of State with Certificate of Good Standing and certified copies of NV Articles
5. Once Articles of Domestication received from the WY Secretary of State; submit NV Dissolution to NV Secretary of State.
If company is not in good standings and current in NV:
1. Obtain certified copies of NV Articles and any Amendments
2. Complete WY Continuance Articles
3. Send to client to sign and have notarized along with letter of resolution from client.
4. Once Continuance Articles and signed resolution is received from client; submit by mail to WY Secretary of State with certified copy of NV Articles
5. Once Articles of Continuance received from the WY Secretary of State; submit NV Dissolution to NV Secretary of State.
The business might maintain business history which is very much needed. As your clients, banking providers, or suppliers have better feeling about any company which has longer period of commencement of business.